Medicare Supplement Plan G
Only want to be responsible for your Part B deductible?
Consider a Medicare supplement insurance Plan G. It covers all of the Medicare approved costs that Medicare doesn’t cover, except your part B deductible (just $203 in 2021). This means you’ll likely have little or no expenses besides the part B deductible. Affordable rates and quick claims payment make a Plan G a very popular choice.
Why so many people choose Plan G
- You don’t have copays or coinsurance
- You have no costs except your part B deductible
- You don’t have to submit claims
- You can see any doctor that accepts Medicare – even when traveling domestically
- Your coverage is guaranteed renewable
- Your coverage is immediate, with no waiting period for pre-existing conditions. A pre-existing condition is any condition for which the patient has already received medical advice or treatment prior to enrollment in a new medical insurance plan.
Four More Reasons Medicare Supplement Plan G May Be Right for You.
- Want to keep your own doctors?
That’s fine. With Medicare supplement insurance, you can see any health care provider that accepts Medicare patients. You won’t need to find network providers or get referrals to see specialists.
- Don’t always stay in one state?
Feel free to roam. Your Medicare supplement insurance covers your health care needs anywhere in the United States. You can visit family and friends without worrying.
- Planning a trip outside of the country?
Travel with confidence. Most Medicare supplement insurance covers health care even when you’re traveling outside the country. (Benefit is subject to a $250 deductible, 20% coinsurance and a lifetime maximum of $50,000.)
- Worry your coverage could be cancelled?
Feel confident with Medicare supplement insurance, because your policy cannot be cancelled due to health, number of claims, or other reasons.