Medicare Advantage Part C Plans
Medicare Advantage Call:1-888-781-6026
Medicare Advantage Plans (Medicare Part C).
These plans are offered by private insurance companies and provide all the coverage original Medicare (Parts A and B) offers, plus additional benefits in a single plan.
Many Medicare Advantage plans include prescription drug coverage. Some plans also include extra benefits, such as vision, hearing, and dental, wellness services and a nurse phone line.
Why Should I Sign Up For Medicare Advantage?
- Medicare part C plans have an out of pocket maximum that caps your out-of-pocket expenses for copays and deductibles in any given year. This provides financial protection that Original Medicare does not.
- Many Medicare part C plans are available for no additional cost. (zero premium plans)
- A lot of the plans have prescription drug coverage built in.
- Some plans also include extra benefits, such as vision, hearing, dental, Sliver Sneakers, and a nurse phone line.
How Do I Enroll In Medicare Advantage?
- You must sign up for Medicare Part A and B before you can enroll in Medicare Part C.
- You can enroll in traditional Medicare (part A and B) during your Initial Enrollment Period which is three months before and three months following the month you turn 65. 7 months total.
- If you do not sign up during your Initial Enrollment Period, you may have to wait until Open Enrollment to sign up. (Oct 15 – Dec 7)